Loop is on the lookout for a graphic designer to join our team on a part-time basis. To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with leading social enterprises, non-profits and social impact organizations to build brands and digital experiences that amplify impact and help solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
About the Role:
Loop is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team on a part-time basis starting in November.
The Junior Designer will work as part of our design team on selected graphic design, layout brand and web design projects. They will provide input and strategy around creative direction, create unique design concepts in line with the design brief, and execute design projects according to client specifications and team guidance. The Junior Designer will also provide general support to the Creative Director and Design Team as they execute design projects. This position will be a part-time contract position of approximately 25 hours per week, based in our Toronto studio space and with flexible working hours.
- Interest in designing for social impact organizations and in the non-profit/social enterprise space
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD)
- Demonstrated experience creating unique design solutions for both print and digital applications
- Familiarity with prototyping and integrating feedback into design concepts
- Personal portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and knowledge of design principles
- Experience working with a variety of clients as part of a studio/agency or in a freelance capacity
- Understanding of the non-profit/social impact space
- Ability to turn creative direction into design solutions
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest!